Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

 *[17:09 UTC-4]*[+66*F_sunny_winds from the w/s/w@14 mph_humidity:44%_barometer:29.90"\/_overnight Lo:+46_clear_winds from the southwest@10>20 mph decreasing to less than 5 mph_humidity:70%_Thursday's Hi:+72*F_sunny with a few clouds_ winds from the southwest@10>20 mph_humidity:49%_overnight Lo:+58*F_fair_winds s/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:52%]* 
*[17:46 UTC-4]*..I'm sitting here freshly showered & meds taken..had everything except this posting,,my evening meal & a couple of look-ins on my FB groups done..checked the weather & entered the weather above & decided as I was running a little late today that I'd shower & medicate before finishing..../....I was pretty tired last night & was in bed before 20:30..the /usual 2 interruptions during the night..rolled over looked at the clock & it was almost 05:00..but got right into my day had a less than stellar session of poker..but caught 2 nice hands at the right time & ended up a head on the day..was done with my morning gaming & posting to "Trollie's Game Room" by about 10:30..decided to take a walk to Big Lots..I needed Wasa bread..so off I went..first thing I saw when I entered the store was they had Fritos (dang spellcheck) bean dip..I haven't been able to find it for over a year..I asked back then & was told that Fritos had shutdown some of their production lines due to CV-19..??..well added it to my basket..I really enjoy it..looked at their spices & danged if the didn't have basil as well..I've been wanting to make my own spice blend & the small bottle they had was the right size & the right price..got my Wasa & 2 bottles of black cherry sparkling water & don't really know why but it took "forever" to get thru the check-out line..got back to the hotel..passed the owner in the hall & asked if I'd check my mail..which I hadn't..a statement & a bill for my safety deposit box rent..so up the hill to the bank..had a nice chat with the manager..some business & some just chat..had a few questions..paid the bill & by the time I got back to my rooms I'd been gone an hour & 45 minutes..so I've been as we would have said back in the day.."behind the eight ball" most of the day..not that I ever played 8-ball that much..but I was a pretty good 9-ball player at one time..../....Just a couple of things yet to do..ergo.."nite all"....[18:11 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment