Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, June 12, 2021

 *[16:17 UTC-4]*[+80*F_partly cloudy_winds from the n/n/w@@6 mph_humidity:31%_barometer:29.83"\/_overnight Lo:+56*F_a few passing clouds_winds from the e/s/e@5>10 mph_humidity:59%_Sunday's Hi:83*F_mostly cloudy>cloudy_a chance of a stray rain/T-storm possible_winds from the southwest@5>10 mph_humidity:48%_overnight Lo:60*F_cloudy>partly cloudy_a chance of a stray rain/T-storm possible_winds light/variable_humidity:79%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   I'm sitting here with almost all of the days activities completed & it's just after 16:00 but for several reason I'm a little ahead of where I normally am time-wise..the major factor is that the movie "Shooter" is being show on the AMC network starting at 17:00 local time..one of my favs..../....up just after 04:00 took care of a couple of off-line issues and then online first look-ins on my FB groups & then off for a hour of poker on "Reply Poker"..didn't have a very good day..left chips on the table but didn't loss all of the daily free chips..what I refer to as "house money" so finished ahead for the day..but a disappointing session..nothing on the "boob tube" earlier worth my time so ate both first & second meals at ye old Chrome Base whilst playing my sims&solitaires..did take the short walk to Aldi just after 09:00..just the usually fare & a couple of nice chats with the "kids" that work there..other than that have spent a quiet day in my rooms..ergo..I want to take care of taking my daily shower & meds before the movie begins..so I intent to finish this posting late..that's assume that I remember to finish it later....[16:39 UTC-4]..../....
*[20:04 UTC-4]..well the movie is over..I''ve seen it several times but I enjoy the flick..did I mention Kate Mara is in it..yup..I know..but as a boss I had years ago who used to sit in a rocker by the large window in his shop & watch the pretty girls walk by when teased about.."Son" he would say "The day I stop lookin' is the day they nail the lid over my head" & I've adopted that philosophy"..took a quick look-in on my alerts from the FB groups..nothing that needed my attention..was a quiet day for me but I'm feeling quite tired..ergo.."nite all"....[20:11 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment