Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

 *[16:54 UTC-4]*[+69*F_sunny_winds from the w/s/w@10 mph_humidity:40%_barometer:30.18"/\_overnight Lo:+56*F_clear_ winds from the south@5>10 mph_humidity:55%_Thursday's Hi:82*F_sunny_winds from the south@10>20_humidity:43*_over-night Lo:+63*F_a few passing clouds from time to time_winds from the south@10>15 mph_humidity:53%]*
*[18:05 UTC-4]..been a very weird day..never was done with of my /usual online activities until just past 17:01..if it wasn't one thing than it was another..reminds me of what an old friend used to say when having a day like I've had today.."the further I go the behinder I get"..after I hand finally got done I took a stroll around the lawns here & then my daily ritual of shower & the taking of the meds..../....never rolled out of bed until just past 04:30 so behind from the get-go..a disappointing session on "Replay Poker"..just couldn't catch enough hands..but was well into the day but needed a few things from Price Chopper & a quick look in at T J  Maxx..some shallots..a red bell pepper..3 plums & a box of "Star Crunch" at Price Chopper & I timed my walk pretty good..T J Maxx doesn't open to 09:30 & they were opening the doors as I walked up..got a jar of English horseradish..now I love me some horseradish..I even have a piece of fresh root in the frig..but had never had nor see the English variety..used it on the traditional mid-day sandwich & it's quite pleasing..also got another thing I've never seen..a bottle of flame grilled olives..now they are a little funky tasting but I dig-'um..my play on "24/7 Games.com" took forever today & having both overslept & take the walk just never did get back on schedule..but all things that need to be done are done save for my evening meal & a few more look-ins on my FB groups..../....a check of the weather forecast informs me that we're in for a hot day tomorrow & at this juncture I have no pressing reason to venture out so will crank-up the AC & just veg in my rooms..../....my stomach is telling me that I'd better get off my tuckus & prepare a meal..ergo.."nite all"....[18:29 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment