Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, June 17, 2021

 *[17:40 UTC-4]*[+71*F_sunny_winds from the w/s/w@13 mph-humidity:34%_barometer:29.96"\/_overnight Lo:+57*F_a few passing clouds_winds from the s/s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:48%_Friday's Hi:+76*F_cloudy w/a 40% chance of occasional showers between 13:00&17:00_winds from the southwest@10>15_humidity:52%_overnight Lo:+63*F_cloudy w/a 50% chance of scattered T-storms between mid-night@03:00_winds s/s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:81*]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   I'm sitting here as I do everyday around this time trying to make some sense of the day..a little easier today than others as the day ran relatively smoothly..i'm as always as I write these lines all but finished with today's activities..except for a late solitaire or three I'm finished with my online gaming for the day..all drafts started on "Tollie's Game Room" &  freshly showered & meds taken..just the evening meal & a couple of last look-ins on the two FB groups where I'm an admin or mod..../....I decided that I don't oversleep or under-sleep..I get up when my old bod tells me I've had enough..today right around 04:30..& right into my days routine..a little less than an hour on Replay Poker..not a very good session..just wasn't catching..was done with all my morning on line activities by about 10:30..the short walk to Aldi for just the usual fare..& then back to my rooms..started my afternoon's play than & had a later than /usual mid day meal about 13:00..during the prep of my traditional sandwich discovered I was nearly out of black olives & a check of the pantry told me I'd forgotten to get the backup..dang..substituted kalamatas (did I ever mention I hate spell check)...back to my rooms & had the wrapped up by just before 16:00..went to the frig for a bottle of orange soda & was out of  that too..ergo..a quick walk to Dollar General for 3 bottles of Fanta & a can of black olives..as my dad was fond of saying at times like that.."If you don't have it in your head you have to have it in your feet"..my dad was a teenager during the "'Great Depression"(link)..../....there is definitely a meal in my future & probably a few re-runs of "Beat Bobby Flay"..ergo..nite all....[18:16 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment