Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

 *[16:31 UTC-4]*[+59*F_cloudy_winds from the west@8 mph_humidity:67%_barometer:29.84"/\_overnight Lo:+46*F_some  clouds_winds from the w/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:79%_Wednesday"s Hi:+70*F_mostly sunny_winds from the w/s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:51%_overnight Lo:+57*F_mostly clear_winds from the south@5>10_humidity:57%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
*[17:37 UTC-4]*..I've been playing  catch-up most of the afternoon..it was just past 16:00 before I had my online gaming day completed & didn't play as many game as/is/usual..I had anticipated losing a little time mid-day with the weekly visit from housekeeping but not the hour or so that I lost my WiFi connection..did check weather & started the draft here with the weather but decided to take a walk around the oft-mentioned loop as late the sun re-appeared..had walked twice earlier..but it was a tad on the chilly side..on lower 50s F--but now I'm back from the walk & freshly showered & meds taken..../....a decent night's sleep & awoke just a bit before 04:00..checked my FB groups & was playing poker on "Replay Poker"..& having one of my better days.. when this dude joined the table & started making wild pre-flop bets..busted out in maybe 5 hands..but returned playing the same way..I decided enough was too much & made my escape...was well ahead on the day so took a walk to Big Lots & Aldi..found something I've never had before..Spanish olives stuffed with salmon..haven't tried them yet but the can cost me $1.50 so if I don't like them it's not a big yank..then to Aldi..just the usual fare save for a couple of small wedges of New York style cheesecake with I really like & occasionally buy..just before 11:00 I lost my WiFi connection..check with the desk guy..said it be an hour+..had forgotten yesterday when I walked to Dollar General to get a jug of veggie juice..the open when maybe last a couple more days.. & also got a couple of bottles of orange soda..eat 2nd meal watching an NCIS episode when housekeeping appeared..after they left checked and the WiFi was back on..../....all that are left of my day's activities..my evening meal..more NCIS & check-ins on my FB groups..ergo.."nite all"....[17:57 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment