Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

 *[18:06 UTC-4]*[+74*F_sunny_winds from the w/s/w@13 mph_humidity:32%_barometer:39.15"\/_overnight Lo:+54%F_a few passing clouds_winds from the s/s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:79%_Wednesday's Hi:78*F_partly  cloudy>cloudy_winds from the southwest@5>10 mph_humidity:46%_overnight Lo:61*F_overcast with a 50% chance of rain beginning about 2300 & continuing thru most of Thursday_winds from the south@5>10 mph_humidity:79%]*[On  MT-Today's Playlist]*
   I'm sitting here at the end of a very interesting day..about 17:00 had most of today's online tasks completed & retired to the back lawns for a sit-down in the shade of "ye olde oak tree"..then showered & took my meds..set up tomorrows play-sheets.. check tomorrows TV listings (& as/usual found very little worth my time) & tomorrow's weather..considering the advanced forecast for Thursday I'll probably do an inventory of my pantry & frig tonight or tomorrow to see if I need anything before Friday..../.... started my day just after 04:00..checked in on my FB groups &  of to play some poker on "Pokerist"..now I hadn't played an extended session in quite awhile so decided to play at least an hour..and by the time I got done with the.."oh I'll just play a couple more hands" had played just over 3 hours & 231 hands..left a few chips on the table but had completed all three of the "Daily Quests" & left the session ahead on the day..../...just after 09:00 took the walk across the street to Aldi..just the usual fare except for a package of smoked salmon with bagel seasoning..haven't dug into it yet but it will find it's way into a mid-day sandwich or maybe on my first meal plate very soon..housekeeping was in today their regular Tuesday visit..my rooms have been cleaned.. vacuumed..& fresh linens delivered..I'm no longer able to do the cleaning job & quite frankly wouldn't want to do it if I could..one of the perks of living in a hotel is I don't have to..payed my rent for June last week..../....still an evening meal to be consumed.. Animal  Planet is showing "Treehouse Master's" re-runs this evening..a show I've always enjoyed & another look-in on my FB groups as well..ergo..night all....[18:38 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment