Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, June 18, 2021

 *[15:31 UTC-4]*[+61*F_rain thru 18:00_winds from the southwest@11 mph_humidity:75%_barometer:29.83"]\/_overnight Lo: +65*F_rain beginning about 21:10 thru 01:00 rain w/T-storms possible thru 04:00_s/s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:85%_Satur-day's Hi:+79*F_mix of sun & clouds_a stray rain/T-storm possible_winds w/s/w@10>20 mph_humidity:67%_overnight Lo:+52*F_a few clouds_winds from the southwest@10>15 mph_humidity:77%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
*[17:09 UTC-4]*..It's been an interesting day..I awoke just before 04:00 & got right into my online day..a check-in on my FB groups & off to "Replay Poker"..was down early but had made Aces-full on two consecutive hands & was up a little when I new player sat down & went all-in on every hand..not my idea of poker..so I folded several times & was about to leave when I looked at my pocket cards for the next hand & had a pair of Kings..dang..even if I have to go all-in pre-flop I can't fold pocket Kings..so called..won the pot and left..less than 30 minutes played..1 normally of late play an hour..and was well  into my day after 09:30 ..decided to go up to the bank & get my "10 day walking around money" & had a nice chat with one of the tellers..back to the rooms..decided to finish play so didn't start to prepare lunch until after 13:30..I saw something on the floor..picked it up..a lens from one of my reading glasses..dang..broke another pair..no a rare occurrence for me..got my bottle of instant glue..hard as a rock..checked weather..about an hour before the rain would begin..off to Ollie's..they had a 3 packet of 2.0 for under 5$..perfect ..& back to my rooms & one thing & another never ate 2nd meal until 14:30..started a couple of drafts & then shower & meds taken & decided to watch an episode of "Bones"..was feeling chilly & to the pantry..opened a can of pea-soup & some crackers ..../....My frequent destruction of readers is not something new..I started wearing glasses when I was about 12 years old..& broke some many pairs that my dad threatened to make me sleep at the Optician's shop..& when I was working I went thru quite a few pairs of safety glasses as well..[shrugs]..../....just a couple more things to do before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....
....[17:34 UTC-5]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment