Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, June 7, 2021

 *[16:53 UTC-4]*[+88*F_feels like:+93*F_partly cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@88 mph_humidity:52%_barometer:29.96"\/_over-night Lo:+69*F_cloudy_a slight chance of a stray rain[T-storm possible_winds from the southwest@5>10 mph_humidity:73%_ Tuesdays' Hi:+79*F_cloudy_w/a 40% chance of rain between 09:00 & 13:00_winds the w/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:74%_over-night Lo:+66*F_overcast_a slight chance of a stray rain/T-storm possible_winds light/variable_humidity:88%]*
   As I sit down to entry this posting to night almost all of my online/offline activities are done for the day..got a tad of an early start & had already checked on my FB groups before I logged on for my morning session on "Pokerist"..a hew record..only played for ten minutes & had completed all three of the "Daily Quests" & since the all-inners/all the time were dominating play decided to take my leave..& despite the fact that I took a quick trip to Aldi just after 09:00 had everything else done by before 12:00 save for the games I always play in the afternoon & periodic check backs on my FB groups..../....When I had walked to Aldi the other day had forgotten to even put spinach on my shopping list which I actually did take with me for a change..so because the day was running so smoothly decided to go and get some this morning..an discovered that it was on sale today..just a few other of the typical fare save as I  walked past the cheese/cold cuts I heard a small voice calling my name..a single lonely wedge of smoked Gouda..it was so lonely I had to take pity on it and add it to my purchases..okay..so it's one of my fav cheeses & shredded goes well with the other elements of my evening rustic egg-white frittata..../....even with the walk & a break in the day at 07:00 for 1st meal & an episode of NCIS & my mid-day sandwich & ripple chips I was done with my afternoon session of sims&solitaire by just before 15:00..ergo..an extend sit down neath "ye olde oak tree"..showered & took my meds..and checked weather before sitting down to write this posting..../....Just my evening meal & some Law & Order before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....
....[17:25 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment