Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, June 19, 2021

 *[17:47 UTC-4]*[+82*F_sunny_winds from the w/s/w@10 mph_humidity:43%_barometer:29.68"\/_overnight Lo:+59*F_partly cloudy_winds from the southwest@5<10 mph_humidity:76%_Sunday''s Hi:+81*F_partly cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:56%_overnight Lo:67*F_partly cloudy>scattered T-storms/T-storms developing about 04:00 & continuing thru 
most of Monday_winds from the south@5>10 mph_humidity:79%_chance of rain 40%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   As I always do about this time of the day I sit here at my Chrome Base contemplating the past day & today it was a very good day in many ways..a quiet..restfully day..except for my evening meal..a couple more look-ins on my FB groups & maybe a few more solitaire games my day's activities are completed..../....Awoke at 03:45..first checks of my FB groups & then my usually hour session of poker on "Replay Poker"..not the best of sessions but not the worst either..made some decent hands..just not enough of them..basically just broke even..but a decent day's play..had every thing done except the games I play on "Just Solitaire" by just past noon & had my tradition sandwich for my mid-day meal w/an orange,,and a few horseradish flavored ripple chips & decided I needed a walk..no even if I just walk the oft-mentioned "loop" I always walk with a destination..in that case a sit-down at the benches at the intersection of Western & Arsenal..but today I decided to extend & go to T J Maxx & whilst browsing thru their gourmet food selection saw something I've never see or had before..pickled Brussels Sprouts..have had them many times in many different styles but never pickled & have always enjoyed pickled vegetables..& after a taste could get very fond of them..next time I'm at T J Maxx will check & if they still have then will get a "backup" or two..../....back to my rooms..finished play game play..a short sit-down 'neath the shade of ye olde oak tree & then showered..took my meds & checked the weather..T-storms predicted for most of Monday..first glance..can wait until Tuesday before I really need anything..so think I might take a "stay-cation" in my rooms the next two days..../....just a few details left before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....
....[18:27 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment