Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, June 14, 2021

 *[16:12 UTC-4]*[+66*F_cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@14 mph_humidity:73%_barometer:29.74\/_overnight Lo:+56*F_partly cloudy_rain possible in the early morning hours_winds southwest@10>20 mph_humidity:82%_Tuesday's Hi:+68*F_cloudy w/occasional rain_winds from the n/n/w@10>15 mph_humidity:77%_overnight Lo:+46*F_partly cloudy_winds form the w/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:70%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
*[17:30 UTC-4]*..after starting today's draft for my daily posting I decide to have a sit down out side..but just out the back door ..although there has been rain in the area most of the afternoon & early evening hours I could see no evidence that we got more than a few sprinkles if that..../....awoke just before 03:30 & decided there was no point to roll back over so started my day..first checks of my FB groups & then was playing some poker on "Reply Poker" before 04:00 & for a change was catching some good hands at the right time & ended up with a very successful session & started my day's play of sims&solitaire..did take a break for 1st meal & an NCIS episode but only watched until I was done eating..not an episode I liked very much..just after 09:00 took the short walk to Aldi..just the usual fare & by just before 13:00 had all but the last few details of the day wrapped up..took a break for the traditional sandwich & ripple chips & except for keeping an eye on the FB groups..my evening meal & of course posting here all that needs to be done is done save for getting my trash collected & bagged for tomorrows visit from housekeeping..I usual do that after I've finish my evening meal..../....I'm thinking seriously about resigning my mod duties on one of the FB groups..the admin's are unwilling to change the status of the group from public to private & under the new FB rules for groups that group is as we would have said back in the day "is dying on the vine"..I've tried to convince them that the change is necessary but to no avail & what was once one of the better if not the best of the groups featuring the Larsen cartoons has gone to seed..a shame..but as a mod there is nothing more than I can do..[end rant]..../....just a few things to put in order before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[17:52 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment