Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, June 4, 2021

 *[17:19 UTC-4]*[+78*F_sunny_winds from the w/s/w@10_humidity:52%_barometer:39.83"\/_overnight Lo:+65*F_passing clouds _a stray rain/T-storm possible_winds from the s/s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:60%_Saturday's Hi:+80*F_partly cloudy>mostly cloudy_a stray rain/T-storm possible_winds from the southwest@15>25 mph_humidity:55%_overnight Lo:+65*F_a few passing clouds_a stray rain/T-storm possible_winds from the southwest@10>20 mph_humidity:60%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
*]18:50 UTC-4]*..have eaten my evening..a spinach/potato rustic egg-white frittata w/Wasa bread on the side & am freshly showered and meds take..watch a little "Bones" whilst consuming my frittata..and except for a few odds & ends my online day is done..well once I finish this posting of course..../....was a slug-a-bed is morning and didn't roll-out until 04:30..just a short by successful session on "Pokerist: which could of been shorter..I have a pet peeve..that's being left alone at a poker table & today I completed my last "Quest" was about to leave & found myself "heads up"..now if I hate being left alone then..ergo..I won't leave another in that state..so stayed & played several "heads up" hands until another player arrived & then left..2nd meal eaten around 12:30 was the traditional sandwich w/a faux crab cocktail with my room-made cocktail sauce..I was all done with today's sim&soli-taire play by just before 14:00..so took a walk around the oft-mentioned "loop" & a short sit-down on the benches st the inter-section of Western & Arsenal & when I got back to the hotel..went to my rooms..got my folding chair & had an extended sit-down under "ye olde oak tree"..../....I had originally intended to walk to Aldi & maybe Big Lots tomorrow..well..that is until I checked the forecast for tomorrow & saw that the predicted wind speed was 15>25 mph..I have balance issues because of the essential tremors I have & anything of a wind speed of 15 mph is dicey for me..awhile back I got caught by a gust & except for my cane might have face-planted whilst crossing Arsenal St..not a happy thing to contemplate..will check throughout the day but probably won't chance it..Sunday's forecast looks a little better..../....will probably just "kick around" the net until I take my rest..ergo..
.."nite all"....[19:15 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment