Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, June 11, 2021

 *[17:49 UTC-4]*[+66*F_rain_winds from the n/n/e@8 mph_humidity:79%_barometer:29.88"\/_overnight Lo::+57*F_rain con-tinuing intermittently thru mid-night than cloudy_winds e/n/e@5>10_humidity:85%_Saturday's Hi:81*F_mostly cloudy_winds from the n/n/e@5>10 mph_humidity:51%_overnight Lo:+57*F_mostly cloudy>partly cloudy_winds light&variable_humidity:65%]*
   As/usual I'm sitting at ye olde Chrome Base with most of my day's activities take care of..just my evening meal & a look-in or two on the two FB groups were I'm either a mod or an admin..had ever thing in hand except starting a draft on "Trollie's Game Room" just before 16:00,,now when I check the forecast this morning the rain that had been forecast for early evening today on last night's forecast wasn't there this AM..so didn't bother to look out my windows..grabbed my folding chair had headed out..well Wilbur..not sure I'd call it more than a heavy mist but..back online & started the draft..took my shower & meds..check tomorrows forecast..& sat down to write this post..../....slept pretty decent last night & rolled out of bed just after 04:30 & right into my gam-ing..had a decent session on Replay Poker..left a few chips on the  table but with the daily "house money" ended up ahead..still getting used to the mechanics of the game & the dominant style of play..did "bounce" around between a couple of tables..any-ways was well into the day so about 10:00 took a walk to Price Chopper..fresh garlic..shallots..a jar of prepared horseradish..a package of salmon & 2 packages of seafood snackers..[I'm sorry spell-check but that's what they're called..dang]..& then up to T J Maxx..I had bought a bottle of sweet ginger chili sauce a while back & have enjoyed it greatly..ergo..they still had it (not always the case with an outlet) so bought another bottle..although the temp was just in the upper 60s it was a bit muggy & I worked up a pretty decent sweat on the way back to my rooms..ergo..I cranked up the old AC & have spent the rest of the comfortably..... /.....Just a couple of things yet to deal with before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[18:22 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment