Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, June 10, 2021

 *[18:08 UTC-4]*[+77*F_sunny_winds from the n/n/e@10 mph_humidity:32%_30.02"\/_overnight Lo:+56*F_a few passing clouds _winds e/n/e@5>10 mph_humidity:54%)_Friday's Hi:+74*F_cloudy_40% chance of rain beginning around 17:00_winds from the northeast@5>10 mph_humidity:65%_overnight Lo:+56*F_70% chance of rain continuing thru 01:00 then overcast_winds from the e/n/e@5>10 mph_humidity:83%]*[On Mt-Today's Playlist]*
   I had almost all my days activities completed by just before 16:00 to decided to take a stroll around the oft-mentioned "loop" at a sit-down on the benches at the intersection..a beautiful evening..temp in the upper 70s..a light breeze..a nice walk..back to my rooms..shower & meds taken..weather check..time to describe the day..../....I had gone to bed just after 21:00 & awoke just be-fore mid-night..dang diuretic..but took awhile to get back to sleep..awoke rolled over & i realized it was already light coming from the window..looked at the clock..it was passed 05:30..not my usual 04:00 wake up time..took care of the alerts that had accum-ulated over night on my FB groups..& tried to log-on to "Pokerist" which I have been doing thru FB..no-longer..they've stop doing that..tried to log-on else where..but I had never copied my id#..would have had to start from scratch..tried a few other sites but FB had discontinued them as well..did finally get on Replay Poker..a site I haven't played on for a couple of years..although I have retained my bank..for some reason they'd reset my hands played..[shrugs}..as long as my chips are right no harm no foul....after the messy this morning still had my usual morning activities done by 11:00..& decided to take my new sling back on it's maiden voyage..just a bottle of extra virgin olive oil at Ollie's & a couple bottles of orange soda [they didn't have the Sunkist so got Fanta) & a bag of spearmint hard candies at Dollar General..back to my rooms for the traditional mid--day repast of a sandwich & chips ..../....still have to both prepare & consume my rustic egg-white frittata for evening meal..probably watch some "Beat Bobby Flay" on the Food Network & a couple more look-ins on FB..ergo.."nite all"....[18:39 UTC-4]..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment