Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, July 15, 2021

*[14:00 UTC-4]*[+84*F_fair_winds from the southwest@12 mph_humidity:54%_barometer:29.99"\/_overnight Lo:+65*F_cloudy w/ likely scattered T-storms after 21:00 changing to rain in the early morning hours_chance of rain 70%_winds from the southwest @5>10 mph_Friday's Hi:+77*F_AM:rain/PM:clouds_winds  from the w/n/w@5>10 mph_humidity:75%_overnight Lo:+62*F_cloudy w/a 30% chance of rain after 04:00 continuing thru most of Saturday_winds light/variable_humidity:85%]*
*[17:09 UTC-4]*..after I started the draft for here with the weather I had a little lunch..just some garlic bread & an apple pocket pie..& took the short walk to Ollie's a couple of bags of Claeys hard candies & a bottle of dishwashing detergent..a stop at the "Thrift Story" saw nothing I wanted but a nice chat with a couple of the workers there..& then to Dollar General & just a package of paper bowls I use in prepping & serving my meals & because it was only slightly out of my way back to my rooms decided to check & see if the Great Blue Heron I'd see on the pond as still there or perhaps had returned..as I mentioned yesterday there is a heron rookery just a few miles south of here so don't know whether the heron is "camping out" or just a day visitor..in any case a beautiful bird & spent sometime watching..when I got back spent sometime vetting some of the new member requests on "The Farthest Side" & played a few more games on "World of Solitaire"..& then the daily shower & taking of the meds..& back online..a couple more member request & now here..../....up at the usual time..another crazy day on "Replay Poker" & another day of not catching many hands but my losses were more than covered by the "daily house money"...a decent day of online gaming & at this juncture all is completed save for the finishing of this post..my evening meal..a couple  more look-ins on my FB groups & maybe the watching of a few episodes of "Beat Bob Flay" oh the Food Network.I still think the since is a cooking shoe "Fillet the Flay" would be a better title....[17:31 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment