Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, July 26, 2021

 *[16:45 UTC-4]*[+81*F_fair_winds from the w/s/w@10 mph_humidity:53%_barometer:29.88"\/_overnight Lo:+59*F_clear>partly cloudy w/a stray shower/T-storm possible_winds s/s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:76%_Tuesday's Hi:75*F_cloudy w/a 40% chance of occasional PM showers_wind from the north@5>10 mph_humidity:75%_overnight Lo:+55*F_a 40% chance of showers early then cloudy later_winds light/variable_humidity:95%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   Well Wilbur..it been an interesting day..was up about the /usual time..had to deal with some "mod alerts" that had built up overnight on the FB group where I'm an admin..sat down to play a session of Poker..was "hot" early & had accumulated some chips..but hit a flat stretch had give most of them back..was on the button..once more to the button & I'll leave..got to the "button"..still up..ah once more to the "button"..yup..gave back what I'd won & a few I'd  brung with me..[[note to self]]..[shrugs] ..by just after 12:30 had everything done save for my play on "Just Solitaire" & starting tomorrow's draft to my game blog..now Aldi has been out of the fruit flavored sparkling water I like..Big Lots has a different brand..a bit more expensive but decided to walkover there..got 3 bottles..a container of rosemary & a bottle of blackberry jam (I've been eating a PB&J cracker w/my 1st meal)..on the way back crossed Arsenal (busiest street in the small city I live in) at the same crossing I use frequently..a car with the left blinker on on Commerce Park..their light comes on seconds after the walk light..but he had to wait for thru traffic..I was 1/3 of the way across the street when he could proceed & he's cutting the turn short..he's got me..I'm trying to evade..saw his window was open & yelled "Do You See Me " he veered..I survived..but got to the other side..popped a tremor(dang essential tremor)..now according to NYS traffic code I have the right of way if I'm in a walk-lane w/the walk light which I was..only vehicle I have to yield to is a US Postal Truck..??..post office is on that street..when I walk at my usual time it's not unusual to see one of their little right-drive jeeps at the intersection..I stop before crossing..the same lady driving..see me..waves..I tip my hat & cross ..dang peeps need to read their traffic regs..probably on his cellphone..[an interesting article..cellphone vs driving whilst intoxi-cated link]..got back to my rooms a fair piece from the lobby..yup..room key-card won't work..so I trudged back to the lobby to get a new one..been an interesting day..anyways..just a few details to attend to be for I take my rest..at least it isn't my "final rest"..ergo.."nite all"....[17:36 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment