Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, July 12, 2021

 *[16:45 UTC-4]*[+80*F_mostly cloudy_winds from the e/s/e@6 mph_humidity:60%_barometer:30.12"\/_overnight Lo:+68*F _increasing clouds w/a 50% chance of rain over night_winds from the southeast@5>10 mph_humidity:80%_Tuesday's Hi:+84*F_mix of clouds & sun w/a 40% chance of scattered T-storms w/strong gusts throughout the day_winds from the south@5>10 mph_humidity:78%_overnight Lo:+70*F_cloudy w/a 40% chance of scattered T-storms changing to rain over night_winds from the south@5>15 mph_humidity:85%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   It was just after 14:00 when I completed my play on "Just Solitaire" & hadn't started the draft for "Trollie's Game Room" but got to thinking about altering my usual sandwich for mid-day meal the traditional sandwich has become a bit "heavy" considering the hot weather..ergo..off to Price Chopper to get a piece of pre-cooked\/breaded fish & some "Star Crunch"..as I was walking by the produce section saw some really nice pencil thin asparagus & some plums & added them to the cart..got a nice piece of cod..as well as the "Starr Crunch"..& then up to T J Maxx..found some thing I'd never either seen or for that matter heard of before..violet salt..which of course insisted on coming by to my rooms with me..got kinda a funky taste but I like it..stopped at Dollar General..a can of black olives..a can of deviled ham & a bag of ripple chips..was quite hot with little breeze & I worked up a good sweat.. decided to shower & take my meds before siting down to write this posting..in the process checked the weather for tomorrow & was quite pleased that more or less on a whim I had decided to that the walk today because the weather tomorrow ain't gonin' to be fit for man nor beast..../....been a pretty typical day so far..up round 04:00..played a very disappointing hour of poker on "Replay Poker"..just couldn't "catch" enough decent hands..the rest of the day has run fairly smoothly..been a busy day both on "The Farthest Side" & "May the Far Side be with you"..still my evening meal to consume & getting the aforementioned draft done..& maybe a few more games before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[17:17 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment