Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

 *[16:00 UTC-4[+74*F_mostly cloudy_winds from the north@9 mph_humidity:49%_barometer:30.03"\/_overnight Lo:+56*F_some clouds_winds from the s/s/e@5>10 mph_humidity:74%_Thursday's Hi:76*F cloudy w/a 60% chance pf r/T-storms beginning around 14:00_ winds from the south@5>10 mph_overnight Lo:+57_w/a 90% chance of rain/T-storms continuing thru 07:00 Friday_winds from the w/n/w@5>10 mph_humidity:92%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
*[17:38 UTC-4]*..been a fairly quiet day save for the fact that it was a busy one on the FB groups I'm either a mod or admin on..a bunch of "mod alerts".."member reported content"..a one member ran afoul of "community standards"..dang..anyways..overslept a tad & with the the work-load on the groups it was 04:40 before I logged on for my morning session of poker on "Replay Poker" ..another pot-pusher..but caught some nice hands at the right times & left after an hour with more chips than I hand brung with me..just a quick trip to the lobby to grab a few things for first meal..& into my sims&solitaires..would have everything done & buttoned up by 15:00 except the word processing program on blogger was a little glitchy early..seems to be okay right now..got the weather posted to the draft & save for the aforementioned trip to the lobby had been in my rooms all day & after a look at the weather forecast for tomorrow decided I take a walk on the oft mentioned "loop" & when I got to the intersect decided to go up to T J Maxx & see what new food delights they might have acquired..got a small bottle of some very nice oregano..I eat a very simple diet but I love me some spice..despite the relatively low temperature & humidity worked up a decent sweat on my travels & took a cooling shower & took my meds & it was my intention to start my posting here than..but took a look-in on my FB groups first & that took more time than I had figured..../....have been "spot watching" some of the TV coverage from Tokyo..have caught a few of both the men's & women's volleyball matches..was always one of my favorite sports to play despite I never got past 5'8"..but than I was as we called it back in the day a "setter/digger" & I have the bad knees to prove it..can't play anymore but still enjoy watching the game..../....a meal & a couple more check-ins on FB groups are all that remains of my day..ergo.."nite all"....
....[18:03 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment