Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, July 22, 2021

 *[16:39 UTC-4]*[+73*_partly cloudy_winds from the west@9 mph_humidity:55%_barometer:30.09"\/_overnight Lo:+57*F_some clouds_winds from the northwest@5>10 mph_humidity:78%_Friday's Hi:75*F_partly cloudy_winds from the northwest@5>10_ humidity:68%_overnight Lo:+56_mostly clear_winds light/variable_humidity:84%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
 *[17:12 UTC-4]*..This has turned out to be a crazy day..I never rolled out of bed until after 04:00 & with the usual morning off-line routine & taking care of some of the overnight member requests on "The Farthest Side" it was nearly 05:00 before I sat down at a table on "Replay Poker" was a decent table with out any loose play but the pace of play was excruciatingly slow..as we would have said back in the day "it was like watching paint dry"..played about a half hour..with the late start & snail's pace of play was ahead chip-wise & left..needed some things from Big Lots & Aldi..so took off just before 09:00..got a box of white tea at Big Lots & saw they had light rye Wasa bread..never had had it..but I love me some rye bread so got that..just a few of the /usual fare at Aldi & back to my rooms & decided I wanted to try a piece of the Wasa..once I got it out of the cardboard sleeve the breads were wrapped in a waxed paper..decided I needed to put them in a gallon zip bag..yup..went to the pantry..I was out..well..no sweat.. I've always got them at Ollie's..I know right where there are..be a quick in&out..yup..they'd moved them..no clerk in-sight..they had been towards the left rear of the store..finally found them in the right towards the front of the store..dang..got back to my rooms..just a short break for 2nd meal..decided to finish up the shrimp I had bought but needed to make more of my "room-made" cocktail sauce..well Wilbur..with a few other delays not the least of which is my left knee singing it's sad song intermittently all day..never got done with my game play & drafts until past 15:30..checked "The Farthest Side"..nothing had been done for 4 hours..took care of that..sat down to write this post..got the weather done & then decided..I needed to "chill-out"..took my shower & meds..relaxed & here I am..../....other then a meal..maybe a sit-down 'neath ye old oak tree & a look-in or two on FB my day is done..ergo.."nite all"....[17:37 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment