Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, July 16, 2021

 *[15:15 UTC-4]*[+74*F_cloudy w.a stray rain/T-storm possible_winds from the northwest@6 mph_barometer:30.04"/\_humidity: 66%_overnight Lo:+61*F_cloudy w/a 40% chance of rain beginning about 04:00_winds light/variable_humidity:82%_Saturday's Hi:60*F_overcast w/a 60% chance rain at times throughout the day_winds from the e/n/e@10>15 mph_humidity:80%_overnight Lo:61*F_overcast w/a 50% chance of occasional rain_winds from the northeast@10>15_humidity:86%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
*[17:15 UTC-4]*..as I sit here in front of the Chrome Base I realized it's exactly two hours since I had started the draft..it had been my intent to take a quick look/see at FB..take a walk around the oft mentioned "loop"..shower & take my  meds & sit down to finish this draft..well Wilbur..first thing I noticed was I had message alerts from my sis/bro&an old friend all over a day old..1 check for messages every few hours & had never seen an alert (shakes his old grey head)..took care of those..checked the groups & had a few mod alerts on one group..tells me when someone has comment or posted something against groups rules.. dealt with those..then check new member requests on "The Farthest Side" about 40 that needed vetting..better part of an hour in total..off for my walk..check the one pond but didn't see the Blue Heron..than back to my rooms by-way-of the lobby..I hadn't had a toffee coffee in awhile..back to my rooms..drank the coffee with a "Star Crunch" on the side..& then shower & meds..{deep breath}..../up at the usual time & right into my online..not the best of sessions on Reply Poker & was reminded of what one of the guys that I work machine maintenance with years ago at the shop..when he was having a bad day he'd say "This day is so bad that if I threw myself to the ground..I'd probably miss it"..that kind of a day..was mostly done with my online day save for play on "Just Solitaire" & starting of  the drafts & with the weather forecast for tomorrow..took the short walk to Aldi & got just the usual fare of goods..back to my rooms & spent time re-arranging&cleaning my frig..& then finished up the day..all that is  left to do is my evening meal & some check-ins on my FB groups..ergo.."nite all".....[17:33 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment