Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, July 2, 2021

 *[17:13 UTC-4]*[+cloudy w/rain possible_winds from the northeast@12 mph_humidity:92%_barometer:29.81"/\_overnight:+57*F_ cloudy with an 8-% chance of rain thru 03:00_winds from the north-east@10>15 mph_barometer:94%_Saturday's Hi:72*F_ con-siderable cloudiness w/a 60% chance of rain from 08:00 thru 19:00 _winds from the north@5>10 mph_humidity:75%_overnight Lo:+56*F_a few clouds from time to time_a slight chance of rain _winds light&variable_humidity:90%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   Been a crazy day..it's rained off&on most of the day & that will continue pretty much thru mid-evening tomorrow..although the advanced forecast for Sunday promises nice weather..I got a latter from a local lawyer this morning when I went out to pickup my items for breakfast for the next two days concerning my wife's estate..we haven't been together for over 17 years & when she left to be with her new boy friend she said she was going to divorce me..apparently she never did..she past here recently..both myself & our daughter are eligible to act as the overseer of the process..I've decided to step aside as it were & allow my daughter to take care of that..because of my essential tremor condition I try to avoid as much stress as possible & I remember what my sister went thru when see was involved with my uncles estate..frankly I'm not really looking for anything from it..I have what I need..../ ....finally the decision has been made to change "The Farthest Side" from a public to a private group..as/of July 4th..but we are still trying to dig out as it were from the mess that FB's changes to public groups has left us in..not sure what course we'll take ...../....was up & at 'um about my usual 04:00..wild day of poker on "Replay Poker"..took some bad beats & was down over half my stack of chips..as about to leave..played one last hand..won a bid pot & left with a couple more chips than I had brung with me..../....one of my poorer day's on "World of Solitaire" kept getting what I call "big boy games"..just plain nasty ones..../....did get a brief "hole" in the weather & a quick walk to Dollar General..four apple pocket pies..a bag of ripple chips & a bottle of Gatorade Zero..sprinkled a little..../....still have to shower & take my meds & my evening meal awaits..ergo.."nite all"....[17:52 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment