Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, July 25, 2021

 *[15:34 UTC-4]*[+79*F_partly cloudy_winds from the south@12 mph_humidity:65%_barometer:29.82"~_overnight Lo:+63*F_ mostly clear_winds from the southwest@10>15 mph_humidity:80%_Monday's Hi:+81*F_sunny_winds w/s/w@10>15 mph_ humidity:67%_overnight Lo:63*F_a few clouds_a stray rain/T-storm possible_winds from  the s/s/w@5>10 mph_81%]*
*[17:13 UTC-4]* after I posted the weather decided I needed a sit down 'neath the shade of ye olde oak tree..at the time the clouds had dissipated & it was a beautiful sunny day with a nice cool breeze..I was  basically finished with my online day but just before 13:00 but decided to take a walk to Dollar General because I was told earlier in the week that they were expecting a re-stocking of the generic veggie juice that I usual get on the Sunday truck & whilst cleaning one of reading glasses broke another pair..2nd pair I'd busted in a couple days..I started wearing prescription glasses when I was about 12 years old & broke some many pairs my dad threatened to get me a bed at the optician's shop..now I use different mag readers..& have them placed all around my rooms & have pairs in both of my sling bags..I always buy the cheap ones because expense or cheap I've broken them all..so decided to stop at Ollie's as well..I can get a three pack for just over 4$w/tax..got to Dollar General & while they have gotten in a supply of Halloween candy..the veggie juice wasn't on the truck..(shakes his old grey head} so opted for a jug of tomato juice..I prefer the veggie juice but they both have potassium & a drink a glass every morning..helps keep Mr Charley Horse(aka:foot & leg cramps) away..& then off to Ollie's for a three pack of 2.0 mag readers  & no I haven't broken a pair of them yet..but their fate is sealed..got up just a tad before 04:00..checked my FB groups..an unsatisfactory session on "Replay Poker" ..just wasn't catching..but the rest of the day ran pretty smooth other than the FB groups..have had to deal with quite a few "mod alerts" & member reported posts/comments..peeps breaking the group rules..but than it 'tis the weekend..../....all that still remains of the day is a check-in or two on my FB groups & my evening meal..ergo.."nite all"....[17:38 UTC-4]..../.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment