Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, July 5, 2021

 *[16:02 UTC-4]*[+83*F_partly cloudy_winds from the s/s/w@9 mph_humidity:44%_barometer:29.92\/_overnight Lo:71*F+cloudy _scattered T-storms beginning about 22:00 & continuing overnight_small hail possible_winds from the s/s/w@10>15 mph_humid-ity:69%_chance of rain 70%_Tuesday's Hi:81*F_AM:cloudy w./a slight chance of rain/T-storms possible/PM:cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@10>20 mph_humidity:76%_chance of rain 60%_overnight Lo:60*_partly cloudy w/a stray rain/T-storm possible_winds from the w/s/w swinging to the n/n/e@10-15 mph_humidity:83%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   I didn't post here last night because I was helping the other mods on "The Farthest Side" deal with an avalanche of new member request from our recent move from a public to a private group..I'd continued to vet members this AM & just after noon & took a brief walk to Aldi..rain on&off the next three or four day's..started working on the member requests again & was informed I was temporary blocked for violation of community standards..I was moving too fast..dang..my hands were bothering me as were essential tremors..I'm usually a little quicker..????..anyways..I've been a bad boy without knowing I was  being a bad boy..oy vey..now on the other hand..FB has been very glitchie over the last couple of days..so..(just shakes his old grey head)..../....slept pretty well but awoke just after 3:30 & decided to get an early start so I could spend time doing some more vetting..was basically all done with my online game play & one draft published & tomorrow's started on "Trollie's Game Room"..worked on members requests til noon..a light lunch..("Cup o Soup}..back to the groups & then of to Aldi..just the usual fare..and back to the group..did maybe 10 member request & that's when "it hit the fan"..dang..lately it feels like "Big Brother" is always watching..good grief..have no guess as  to how long I'll be sitting in the corner with the dunce hat on..but on the other hand I should be used to it..I think there was a chair with my name on it in both the high school principle's office as well as the dean of students office in college..I had a reputation as a bit of a prankster..& it was well deserved..../....not sure how I'll spend the rest of my day..at this point have no guess one how long "temporary" is..ah..evening meal & maybe a few more games..ergo.."nite all"....[16:43 UTC-4]..../....[I've apparently served my time]..[16:19 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment