Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, July 3, 2021

 *[16:51 UTC-4]*[+70*F_partly cloudy_winds from the n/n/3@11 mph_humidity:66%_barometer:29.79"\/_overnight Lo:+56*F_ partly cloudy_slight chance of rain_winds from the northeast@5>10 mph_humidity:88%_Sunday's Hi:+78*F_partly cloudy_slight chance of rain in the afternoon hours_winds from the n/n/e@5>10 mph_humidity:61%_overnight Lo:+52*F_mostly clear_wind light&variable_humidity:78%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
*[18:09 UTC-4]*..after starting the draft here decided I needed some air..ergo..grabbed the folding chair & sat for awhile "in the shade 'neath ye olde oak tree..a beautiful night..a gentle cooling breeze & some fluffy white clouds slowly passing by & then back to my rooms for my daily shower & taking of the meds..../.....was a very bad boy this morning  & never rolled out of bed until after 04:30 & have been playing catch-up ever since..my session of poker on "Replay Poker" was just shirt of a total disaster..they say some times you eat the bear & sometimes the bear eats you..well Wilbur..that old bear made a feast of the old Trollie this morn-ing..got into my day & just before 09:00 checked the radar & the last of the rain had passed so decided rather than wait until tomorrow I'd take the walk to Big Lots & Aldi I'd penciled in for tomorrow this morning..just a can of salmon stuffed Spanish olives at Big Lots..(I fear the my love of them may become an addiction(hehe)..one of the clerks was a kid I haven't seen in awhile & had a nice chat..at Aldi just the usual fare..I decided to go this morning because I was almost out of dates which are a part of my first meal every morning..along with the obligatory banana..got them as well..../.....didn't eat my mid-meal until after 13:00...so probably will delay the evening meal a bit as well..../....as/of tomorrow "The Farthest Side" will move from a public to a private group on FB..& hopefully we can get the mess caused by the rule changes cleaned up & the group back to normal..[knock wood]..../....nothing on the old boob tube tonight worth my time & don't think I'll play any late games..probably will spend some time on "The Farthest Side" & see if I can reduce the backlog of member request a little & of course my evening repast..ergo.. "nite all"....[18:41 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment