Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

 *[15:33 UTC-4]*[+78*F_partly cloudy_winds from the w/s/w@13 mph_humidity:68%_barometer:30.07"~_overnight Lo:+65*F_ clear>partly cloudy_winds from the s/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:84%_Thursday's Hi:+86*F_partly cloudy_s/s/w@10>15 mph_ humidity:65%_overnight Lo:67*F_clear early w/a 40%chance of scattered T-storms after mid-night_winds from the southwest @10>15 mph_humidity:77%]*[[note]: as to the possibility of severe weather last night..first wave of the storm brought only light rain..as to the second I was sound asleep & it didn't wake me up.."nuff said]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
*[17:13 UTC-4]*..I sit here before my Chrome Base freshly showered & meds taken..after posting the above weather forecast thought about the fact that I hadn't seen any Canada geese around about here for a couple of weeks so decided to take a walk to a pond I'd not visited yet this year..it isn't far..just not on my way to anywhere I go..so off I go & before I'd walked 100 yds..there were 20 feeding on a lawn just next to the oft mentioned plaza just below where I live..the only way you can tell this years' hatch by now is by size..so continued my walk to the far pond..maybe a dozen or so..so on my way back checked a pond right by the plaza parking lot..& saw a Great Blue Heron fishing..[I've placed a picture of one in the footer]..I've seen them there before but its been awhile..there is a heron rookery a few miles south from where I live..watch for several minutes...when I got back to my rooms posted an account of my walk to my FB timeline & vetted a few member requests..so at this point except for a few last details my day is pretty much wrapped up..../....had a decent nights sleep & got right into my day's play..bounced around between 4 different tables on "Replay Poker" & ended the day just marginally ahead..the rest of the day has run pretty smoothly..weather for the next today's looks fine with rains returning on Saturday so will be doing some checking of the pantry before than...../.....still a few details to cross off the list..a couple more check-ins on my FB groups..maybe some TV or a few more games & of course my evening feed bag..ergo.."nite all"....[17:34 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment