Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, July 11, 2021

 *[16:32 UTC-4]*[+76*F_showers in the vicinity_winds from the s/s/w@3 mph_humidity:63%_barometer:30.03"\/_overnight Lo:+63*F_showers continuing overnight..chance of rain 80%_winds e/s/e@5>10 mph_humidity:82%_Monday's Hi:79*F_AM:-rain/Pm clouds_chance of rain 40%_winds from the east@5>10 mph_humidity:76%_overnight Lo:+69*F_mostly cloudy_a 40% chance of stray T-storms developing late_winds from the southeast@5>10 mph_humidity:83%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*  
   It had been my original intent based on yesterday's forecast to try to get almost everything done by about 15:00 & then take a short sit down 'heath the old oak tree as the rain wasn't predicted until early evening..well Wilbur..buy 15:00 it had started to rain & a look at the radar told me that the sit-down had to be canceled..oy vey..had nothing pressing so have been in my rooms all day & if the current forecast hold true it will be until tomorrow afternoon before the rain abates..anyways..still have a few things on the docket for the rest of the day..chief among them are my evening shower& the taking of the meds..probably several more look-ins on both "The Farthest Side" & "May the Far Side be with you"..membership on the former now stands@67.7'K & @91.4'K on the later..so things are generally quite busy..especially on the weekends..,maybe a sim or solitaire or two & of course my evening meal..../....have a decent night's sleep & was up & at 'um about the usual 04:00..ended up bouncing around a couple of tables on "Replay Poker" before I found a table where "loose play" didn't hold sway..found a decent table & then couldn't catch a hand  for the proverbial "love or money"..oy vey..the rest of the inline game play went much better..but then except for Spades were I have a computer generated partner & 2 opponents..the other games are just me vs the tableaux..../....but by-enlarge it's been a good day..a restful day..../....checked the TV listings for this evening as is more often than not the case there is nothing worth my time.. frankly if the TV access wasn't part of the package included in my rent here I would seriously consider not having it..but time moves on & still things to do before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[17:00 UTC--4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment