Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

 *[16:49 UTC-4]*[+82*F_sunny_winds from the w/s/w@14 mph_humidity:71%_barometer:29.84"\/_overnight Lo:+60*F_cloudy w/a stray rain/T-storm possible_winds shifting from the w/s/w to the northeast@10>15 mph_humidity:80%_Wednesday's Hi:+60*F_cloudy with 50% chance of rain from 08:00 thru 15:00_winds from the northeast@10>15 mph_humidity:76%_overnight Lo:+56*F_cloudy w/a 70% chance of rain from 01:00 thru most of Thursday_winds from the northeast@5>10_humidity:85%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   Well I was pounding away on the member requests backlog & after yesterday's temporary block for going to fast tried to slow done a bit..& then I started getting "page unavailable" well yesterday I just hit reload & it did..forewarned is forearmed..got one today & decided i'd give it a rest..dang..I was just starting to make some headway reducing the glut of new requests..oy vey..so I use two different "free sites"..one gather the weather that I post here & another to check tomorrows TV sites & as with most  "free sites" they are loaded with ads..& today after just leaving FB to avoid another temporary block..I check one & apparently there was a glitch in the ads loading & it "locked up" my Chrome Base..dang..just 'tain't my day...got started on line just before & was playing poker on "Replay Poker" by just after 04:00..didn't quite "bust-out" but had flopped good hand beat with significant chips in the pot by turned or rivered cards (oops..game played is Texas Hold "Um)..just wasn't my day..../....I apparently miss-laid one of my canes..have no clue where I left it..it's not in the room..so walked up to the bank..figured that was where I must have left it..nope..don't have guess one where else to look..I've decided I've been a victim of the "Cane Mutiny"..(sorry)..{not really)..I love a bad pun & the worse it is the better I like it..../....may watch & NCIS episode..shower & take my meds & then return to modding member request & see if I can avoid another temporary block..ergo.."nite all"....[17:01 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment