Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, July 29, 2021

 *[15:48 UTC-4]*[+65*_cloudy_winds from the west@7 mph_humidity:90%_barometer:29.74"\/_overnight Lo:+57%_a 90% chance of rain/T-storms thru 18:00>cloudy_winds from the w/n/w@10>15 mph_humidity:94%_Friday's Hi:+67*F_early cloudy>partly cloudy w/a slight chance of a rain shower_winds from the n/n/w@10>15 mph_overnight Lo:+48*F_a few clouds_winds from the northwest@10>15 mph_humidity:74%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   It's been another interesting day here in my "fortress of solitude" which I have only left briefly to take a look out the backdoor..it has been raining on&off most of the day but no where near the predicted amounts..only very small puddles in the parking lot & I never saw nor did I hear any evidence of close thunder or lightning flashes..but I live in a cement block building so they would have to be very close by..according to the latest local radar the storm should be past us here by 18:00 & it is my intent to take a stroll..maybe around the oft mentioned "loop"..had a bit of an issue last night with foot cramps right after retiring to bed but slept pretty good thereafter..awoke at 03:20..rolled back over but about 03:30 gave up any further attempts at sleep & started my day..a little work-load on my FB groups & was playing "Replay Poker" by 03:50 & a successful i hour session..got right into my sim&solitaire play & by just after 13:00 had my day's play completed..one draft published & another started..just a light mid-day meal of a cheese sandwich..ripple chips & an orange soda..& since a walk outside was out of the question played 10 more games of solitaire on "World of Solitaire" & edited tomorrows draft.../....weather tomorrow turns cooler & besides my online activities the only thing I have penciled in is a quick trip up the hill to the bank to get my "10 day walking around money"..probably will wait to Saturday to take the walk to Aldi & Big Lots but if time permits I might do that tomorrow as well..../....other than a few more check-ins on my FB groups the only things than remain to be done are my evening meal & my daily shower & taking of my meds..ergo.."nite all"....[16:30 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment