Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, July 1, 2021

 *[15:54 UTC-4]*[+75*F_mostly cloudy_winds from the n/n/e@9 mph_humidity:61%_barometer:29.82"\/_overnight Lo:60*F_ cloudy w/rain beginning about 23:00 & continuing thru Friday_chance of rain 60%_winds from the n/n/e@5>10 mph_humidity: 78%_Friday's Hi:+70*F_cloudy w/rain throughout the day..chance of rain 90% w/1/2" of rain expected_winds from the north-east@5.10 mph_humidity:81%_overnight Lo: cloudy w/rain continuing thru Saturday afternoon_chance of rain 70%_winds from the northeast@5>10 mph_humidity:89%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
*[17:43 UTC-4]..a little later that of late I am siting at my Chrome Base reflecting on the day..in the process of checking the weather prior to entering the header..I realized that once the rain started later this evening we were looking at rain..intermittent at times thru early evening Saturday..I had intended to take a walk to the west & make stops at T J Maxx & Speedway convenience store probably Saturday morning..so a quick check of the radar told me that although rain was in the area it was going to pass just to the north of us here so decided to take that walk right then..but just to be safe decided to wear my light rain jacket ..any-ways off I went..while walking thru the parking lot a car on the way in let me pass & then from behind me I heard a voice say "I should have hit you..that's 1000 pts. isn't it"..turned..my niece L...I told her it was only if she knocked down my cane & left me standing..been awhile since I've seen her so we chatted for awhile..got a bottle of artichokes at T J Maxx & a tube of chew at the convenience store & then back to my rooms..I'm freshly showered & meds taken & except for finishing this post only a few details left to deal with  before I take my rest..did take the short walk to the plaza just below here..got an email from Ollie's yesterday..a store-wide 15% off  until Saturday..a bottle of very nice maple syrup & a box of black tea bags & a jug of veggie juice at Dollar General..other than that..it's just been a quiet day..did watch at episode of NCIS with 1st meal..../....all that's left is my evening meal..a few more look-ins on my FB groups & maybe a couple of games of solitaire..ergo.."nite all"....[18:04 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment