Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

 *[14:05 UTC-4]*]+70*F_mostly cloudy w/a chance of a stray rain/T-storm possible_winds from the north@7 mph_humidity:67% _barometer:29.95"\/_overnight Lo:+54*F_generally clear_winds from the northwest@5>10 mph_humidity:81%_Thursday's Hi:78*F_partly cloudy_winds from the northwest@10>15 mph_humidity:57%_overnight Lo:+58*F_a few clouds from time to time_winds from the w/n/w@5>10 mph_humidity:79%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   I took a quick walk to the plaza just down the hill from my rooms before I sat down to start this posting..had already checked the weather & just a look at the sky confirms the chance of a rain/T-storms..there are a few very ominous black clouds in the vicinity..had checked the pantry..within the next few day's needed to stop at both Dollar General & Aldi (w/a possible side trip to Big Lots) & because the weather was iffy today & looks okay for tomorrow decided to the the shorter & quicker trip today to Dollar General..just a 6-pack of bottles of orange soda..a box of crackers & a package of gel pens..a brand I hadn't tried before..Sharpie & was quite pleased with them..after some experimentation & testing..of the current "crop" of pens I've decided in the future to only get "gel" pens..not as good of a nights sleep as the last few nights but not bad..was up & online playing a session on "Replay Poker" by 04:20..[just shakes his old grey head] & then into my days play of sims&solitaire..a pretty good day & was all done & one draft publish & tomorrow started by just before 13:00..had a quick mid-day meal..I'd bought a package of pre-cooked& bread-ed shrimp at Price Chopper..warmed them in the microwave w/some of my "room-made" cocktail sauce & took the aforemention-ed walk to the plaza..on the way back took the short detour to the pond to see if the Great Blue Heron was there..'twasn't..no geese sighted either..still a few things to do to complete the day..ergo..I'm off..../....*[16:43 UTC-4]*..the weather had improved ..bright sun..but still on the cool side so spent sometime sitting "'heath the shade of ye old oak tree"..back to my rooms..showered & took my meds..nothing on the TV so will hang out online for awhile..still a meal to prepare &u consume before I take my rest.. ergo.."nite all"....[16:50 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment