Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, July 9, 2021

 *[15:44 UTC-4]*[+71*F_cloudy w/a 30% chance of rain before mid-night_winds from the w/n/w@11 mph_humidity:74%_baro-meter:29:85"\/_overnight Lo:+60*F_clearing after mid-night_winds from the n/n/e@5>10 mph_humidity:86%_Saturday's Hi:+80*F _sun w/a few passing clouds_winds from the n/n/e@5>10 mph_humidity:62%_overnight Lo:+59_clear w/a few passing clouds _winds light&variable_humidity:80%]*[I've checked the radar & although there is rain in the vicinity it appears that it will pass below us here]]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   Again no posting last night due to I was still spending great deal of time trying to get rid of the massive amount of new member requests on the FB groups "'The Farthest Side"..well Wilbur..we finally got thru the last of 'um just after 17::00 last night & as we would have said back in the day "I was toast"..I ate my evening meal whilst watching "Beat Bobby Flay" on the Food Network.. took a shower & my meds & off to a well deserved rest..have all my online activities for the day completed save for finishing this posting & attending to my duties as mod or admin on my two FB groups..had a decent nights sleep..but surfaced at 03:30 & decided to start..was on "Replay Poker" by just after 04:00..caught one hand at the right time..& ended the session with more chips than I  had brung to the table...got into my online day & had one of my posted to "Trollie's game Room" by just after 09:00 ..took a walk to Aldi..just the usual fare..nothing special & then  back to my rooms &/as/always when I've been shopping updated my budget..which is when I realized that Sunday would be the typical day that I got my  "10 day walking around money"..which meant the ATM..on Saturday as well..but because of the combination of the stress to my hands from the workload on "The Farthest Side" & the general damp weather of late my essential tremor condition has been a little more bothersome..aka:my hands have been shaking more than/usual & I in the past have had problems using the ATM..ergo..despite the fact that I'd just walked past the bank on my way back from Aldi..I decided to go back up the hill & take care of it today..well my departed dad was fond of saying "if you don't have it in your head..you have to have it in your feet..../....weather looks decent for the next few days & I need a few things from Price Chopper & maybe a stop at T J Maxx..penciled in for the next today..../....shower/meds/meal in my future..ergo.."nite all"....[16:17 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment