Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, July 24, 2021

 *[16:12 UTC-4]*[+80*F_fair_winds from the south@9 mph_humidity:47%_barometer:29.98"\/_overnight Lo:+67*F_cloudy w/a 90% chance of rain from 23:00 thru 09:00 Sunday_winds from the south@10>20 mph_humidity:67%_Sunday's Hi:+80*F_rain thru about 09:00 then partly cloudy thereafter_winds from the w/s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:77%_overnight Lo:+62*F_mostly clear_winds southwest@5>10_humidity:+82%]*[On MT-Today's Listed]*[[note:1]..I've switch MT-Today's Playlist to 5 different gendre of live/streaming music]*[[note:2]..I haven't posted to "Trollie's Poetry Corner" for quite some time but still get a few random hits from time to time..whilst checking stats on all three blogs discovered that I had within the last 24 hours got a 113      hits on "TPC"..no URL but all the hits were from the UK..??]*
   Dang but I overslept again..didn't roll out until nearly 04:30 but a decent nights sleep..not much to take care of on either of the 2 FB groups where I'm either a mod or an admin & logged on to play some poker on "Replay Poker"(a free site no real money changes hands..game money..faux money] won some pots but only one with significant chips..but left with more chips than I had brung with me..except for a quick trip to the lobby for a couple of breakfast items haven't been out of my rooms all day..so me thinks that after I get done with this posting there is a walk round the oft mentioned "loop" or a sit-down 'neath ye olde oak tree in my future..../....got all my online game play done & one draft posted & another started by just before 16:00..with the breaks for first meal which I ate whilst playing some solitaire & a break for my mid-day meal..just a little cheese..shallot & kalamata olives on a ciabatta roll..of course I "nuked it"..with a plum..ripple chips & an orange soda..& some TV..../....not much left to the day..still have to take my shower & meds & my evening meal..earlier while playing solitaire someone stuck a knife into my left knee..well Wilbur..at least it felt like someone had..I guess I played sport with a little too much enthusiasm when I was younger & have had knee problems since I was 15 years old..so I'm reluctantly used to it..but this one was a beaut..resorted to some I don't do very often..took a generic tylenol..calmed it right down..../....just a few things to attend to before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....
....[17:05 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment