Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, July 17, 2021

 *[15:57 UTC-4]*[+70*F_rain_wind from the northeast@7 mph_humidity:72%_barometer:30.07"\/_overnight Lo:+75*F_cloudy w/a 100% chance of occasional rain_thunder possible_winds n/n/e@10>15 mph_humidity:89%_Sunday's Hi:+75*F_cloudy w/a 40% chance of occasional rain_winds from the n/n/e@10>15 mph_humidity:72%_overnight Lo:+61*F_occasional rain tapering off over night_winds from the n/n/e@5>10 mph_humidity:88*F]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   As I sit here in front of my Chrome Base I'm reminded what an old friend of my used to say..he often said "That the weather men were the only people he knew that got paid to be right 25% of the time" & I used to tell him he was too optimistic..despite the current weather above taken from "The Weather Channel" it was not raining just before I sat-down & recorded the weather & on my walk saw no evidence that we had gotten anymore that a sprinkle in the hours preceding my walk..had  been in my rooms all day & hadn't bothered to check outside..[shakes his old grey head..../....had a decent nights sleep but awoke about 03:30..de-cided there was no purpose in "rolling back over" so started my day & was online by 03:50..took care of some new member requests & a couple of mod alerts & was playing poker on "Replay Poker" about 04:20..didn't catch a lot of good hands but caught enough at the right times & ended the day with quite a few more chips than I had brung with me..as/always ate first meal at the computer whilst playing my sims&solitaire & had my gaming completed save for starting a draft on "Trollie's Game Room" by just after 13:00..had a light mid-day meal whilst watching a reply of a game on the NFL Network..finished the draft & despite the radar indicating rain took a walk (not in any rain)..to Ollie's..a bottle of evoo & a tin of danish cookies & to Dollar General for some gel pens & a 6-pack of 16.9 oz bottles of Diet Coke..& back to post here..../....still shower & meds to be taken.,an evening meal & with nothing on "ye old boob tube" worth my time..probably a few more sims&solitaire before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[16:30 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment