Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, July 18, 2021

 *[18:01 UTC-4]*[+76*F_partly cloudy_winds from the n/n/e@10+humidity:61%_barometer:30.10"\/_overnight Lo:+61*F_some clouds_a slight chance of rain_winds from the e/n/e@5>10 mph_humidity:85%_Monday's Hi:81*F_intervals of clouds & sun_a slight chance of a stray rain/T-storm possible_winds west@5>10 mph_humidity:74%_overnight Lo:+65*F_partly cloudy_ a slight chance of a stray rain/T-storm possible_winds from the s/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:87%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
*[18:35 UTC-4]*..I sit here contemplating my day..one of those that the further I got the behinder I was..awoke a little late..luckily neither of my FB groups had very many things I needed to deal with..an hour of poker on "Replay Poker" again not a very good session..just couldn't catch enough good hands..now because of the weather over the last few days had several stops I need to make so off I went at about 8:45..because of the number of stops decided to hit the ATM first for a little extra cash..then to Aldi..just bananas..cherry fruit/grain bars & a couple of bottles of fruit flavored sparkling water..then down the street to Price Chopper..wanted shallots but they had none..some chives..plums & a bottle of prepared horseradish..& the plan was to T J Maxx..dummkopf..forgot that on Sundays they open at 10:00 Am not 9:30..dang..so walked across the street to Speedway convenience store which involved a little backtracking..got a tube of my chew..& then back from whence I had been..still not open..rats..walk done to Dollar Tree..they usual have some prepared meals which I have gotten in the past..but they supply was pretty well picked thru & saw nothing I wanted..back to T J Maxx & they were just opening..got another grinder of Violet Salt..on holidays my bro & his Mrs usual invite me to dinner..she's a foodie & "haunts" T J Maxx almost as much as I do & I always take her a "foodie bag" as a gift & the new bottle I'm sure will find it's way into one of those bags..back to my rooms (no sightings of geese or herons) & 1 hour & 45 minutes had elapsed..never had every thing done until passed 16:00 & then spent the better part of an hour dealing with about 50 new member request on "The Farthest Side"..../....posted the weather..took  my shower & meds so most everything that needed doing is done..../....just a meal & few odd 'n ends to deal with..ergo.."nite all"....
....[18:57 UTC-4]..../.....

No comments:

Post a Comment