Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, July 19, 2021

 *[15:52 UTC-4]*{+79*F_fair_winds from the w/s/w@10 mph_humidity:70%_barometer:29.96"\/_overnight Lo:+65*F_a 40% chance of scattered rain/T-storms early then cloudy after min-night_winds from the s/s/w@10>15 mph_humidity:85%_Tuesday's Hi:+81%F_AM:partly cloudy/PM:a 70% chance of scattered rain/T-storms_winds from the w/s/w/@10>15 mph_humidity:78%_ overnight Lo:+60*F_70% chance of scattered rain/T-storms_winds from the n/n/w@10>15 mph_humidity:92%]*
   Was basically all done with my online day & drafts completed by 14:00..only things that were left to do were look-ins on my FB groups & posting here..so decided I needed some fresh air..so decided to take a walk down the hill to  the plaza just to the west of my rooms..made stops at Ollie's & The Thrift Store & had thought about walking the oft mentioned "loop" & maybe checking to see if the Great Blue Heron had returned but although there was a decent breeze I just was feeling the heat & the muggy air & had worked up quite a sweat & decided that rather than a walk what I really needed was the AC in my rooms & a cooling shower (took my meds as well)..../....had the best night sleep I've had in a long time..about 6 hours without interruption & considering that one of my meds has diuretic properties..that doesn't happen very often..was online just before 04:00 & playing on "Replay Poker" soon after..played pretty even save for one hand..the "big stack" pushed the pot after the turn & river..he had as I found out later a pair of Aces..what he didn't know was I had turned an Ace high straight which was with the cards on the board was "The Nuts"(best possible hand)..basically doubled my stack of chips..a good day..rest of the day has run smoothly..except for "May the Far Side be with you"..the guy doing most of the vetting for new members doesn't..say 50 new requests..he just "hits" accept all.. ergo..we've got a problem with peeps who are constantly braking the rules..mostly scammers & forbidden political comments..so have spent a bunch of time today dealing with that..oy vey..../....still ah evening meal to prepare & consume..more look-ins on my groups..nothing on the TV worth my time..so maybe a couple more sims&solitaires before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....
....[16:29 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment