Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

 *[16:25 UTC-4]*[+68*F_mostly cloudy_winds from the w/n/w@5_humidity:82%_barometer:29.94"\/_overnight Lo:57*F_a 30% chance of showers than party cloudy overnight_winds w/n/w@5>10_humidity:93%_Wednesday's Hi:77*F_a mix of sun & clouds _winds w/n/w@5>10_humidity:65%_overnight Lo:+57*F_a few clouds_winds light/variable_humidity:78%]*
*[18:03 UTC-4]*..i'm sitting here as I most days do when day's end is approaching..I'm showered..hair freshly laundered..it maybe getting thin on top but it's still long & there is the full beard..combed not pressed & meds taken..after entering the weather the rains had pasted but occasional rain was still a possibility so I donned my rain/windbreaker jacket & made stops at Ollie's & Dollar General..just a few random food & snack items & a chat with a clerk at Ollie's I haven't seen for awhile & then back to my rooms & the above mentioned daily routine..still have an evening meal & some look-ins on my FB groups to attend to before I take may rest..../....a decent night's sleep but I over slept at tad & after taking care of the accumulation of member request & mod alerts was near 05:00 before I logged on to play on "Replay Poker"..just couldn't make many hands..but since I'm playing with "house money" & not "rent money finish the session ahead of when I began it..was well into my online game play & took a break just before 09:00 & walked to Aldi..apparently one of their stores to the north is closed for renovations & they've received some of the stock from there & a couple of that stores employees have move down here ..more "kids" than you could shake a stick (or my cane) at..several good chats were had..just the usual fare except a got a tube of lemon grass spice in a paste form..interesting flavor & I've thought about several dishes I could use it in..thankful..no incidents crossing Arsenal St today..[knock wood]..didn't get very thing done until near 16:00 but was interrupted by the weekly visit from housekeeping..which I greatly appreciate..they do a competent job..I don't have to do it....still things to deal with..ergo.."nite all"....[18:29 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment