Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, July 23, 2021

 *[16:41 UTC-4]*[+77*F_fair_winds from the west@9 mph_humidity:51%_barometer:30.12"\/_overnight Lo:+56*F_clear_winds from the south@5>10 mph_humidity:80%_Saturday's Hi:82*F_mostly sunny_winds from the south@5>10_humidity:+57*_
overnight Lo:67*F_increasing clouds w/rain beginning around 21:00 & continuing thru  mid-afternoon Sunday_chance of rain 100%_winds from the south@10>15 mph_humidity:73%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
*[19:06 UTC-4]*..after starting the draft with the weather decided I needed a short walk..just a turn around the oft mentioned "loop"..got back to my rooms..checked the pantry & frig & decided to take the walk to Aldi I'd penciled in for tomorrow right then..got just a few of the usual fare & by the time I got back it was after 17:30 & decided I would make my evening meal..did so & ate it while watching part of an episode of "Bones" on TNT..after decided to take my shower & meds & check-in on "The Farthest Side" & "May the Far Side be with you"..vetted a few new member requests..looked at the clock & figured I probably should finish this post..../....up right about the usual time..took care of some member requests & was playing poker on "Replay Poker"..first hand I played..had turned a Queen high flush..another player raised after the river to put me virtually all-in..knew he might have the cards to beat me..but thought the odds were I my favor..they were..an very nice pot & at the end of the hour left with a couple hundred chips I hadn't brung with..just after 10:00 decided to take a walk to Price Chopper..T J Maxx & stop at Dollar General on the way back along the way encounter about 20 geese who were blocking the sidewalk & my way..so walk slowly..& with gestures with hand & cane herded them of the side walk & onto the grass..MadTrollie..Goose-Herder..got a jar of peppers..some pre-cooked & breaded shrimp..3 plums & some grated cheese..none at T J Maxx..& some apple pocket pies at Dollar general..a light lunch..some egg&olive I'd made earlier on two pieces of light rye Wasa..never did get all my online play & drafts started until just before 16:00..but a good day..../....except for another look-in or two on my FB groups my day is at an end..oops..did watch the last two innings of USA/Canada softball from Tokyo..USA won 1/0 whilst eating my light lunch..ergo..
.."nite all"....[19:31 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment