Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, July 10, 2021

 *[17:01 UTC-4]*]+78*F_cloudy_winds from the n/n/w@8 mph_humidity:47%_barometer:30.15"\/_overnight Lo:+57*F_a few passing clouds_winds from the s/s/e@5>10 mph_humidity:79%_Sunday's Hi:+80*F_cloudy w/a 50% chance of rain beginning about 17:00_winds s/s/w@5>10 mph_humidity:66%_overnight Lo:+65*F_overcast w/a 50% chance of rain thru 13:00 Monday_winds from the east@5>10 mph_humidity:85%]*[On MT-Today's Playlist]*
   Despite what I might have said last night about penciling in a trip to Price Chopper & may be to T J Maxx as well for today or tomorrow..nothing on the old boob tube worth my time..took that walk last night..some garlic..shallots..a package of chives & 3 pre-made burritos & then to T J Maxx & a bottle of mango pepper sauce..which I might add I put a little on my evening's rustic spinach egg-white frittata & have decided that that will occur many times in the future..../.... Been an interesting day today..I had virtually all my online gaming done by just after 12:00 although later I did play a few more games on "World of Solitaire" & decided that I needed a few things from Dollar General..well Wilbur..in truth I decided I needed to get out & get some air & therefore whilst doing that I might as well go to Dollar General & get a 6-pack of bottle of Sunkist orange soda..whilst there a pre-made cheese-burger (which I had for mid-day meal w/ripple chips) & a bag of Heath miniatures (one of which I'm chomping on while I write this post) also found there way back to my rooms..../.....with the time I've spend over the last few days helping to get thru the backlog of new member requests on "The Farthest Side" & therefore I hadn't spent the time that I should have as an admin on "<May the Far Side be with you"..so have been spending more time there this afternoon..../....I spent sometime just before preparing to compose this post sitting as I often do in nice weather "'neath the shade of the old oak tree" this fall many acorns will be scattered on the ground below it..(only produces acorns every other year)..which means I must walk carefully on a path I use under neath it..least a trod on one or many..on the other hand it's fun to watch the local squirrels gather the harvest..../....still a few things need  doing before I take my rest..ergo.."nite all"....[17:42 UTC-4]..../....

No comments:

Post a Comment