Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Again I’m up way too late, the mind will not let the body sleep, I’m listening to performance today on streaming audio, on classic fm, wcny, you can find the link in the sidebar to the right, why am I listening on the web cast when there is a translator in the area under the call letters wjny, over my cd system that has much better sound I have no idea, maybe an effect from the fact that the mind won’t let the body sleep…I hate it when that happens…particularly when I must be to work in 8.5 hours…the beef is finally thawed and back in the frig…looks like the boiled dinner must wait until the ‘morrow…rats…

No comments:

Post a Comment