Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, December 23, 2005

<>I just got done watching a replay of the big break IV on the golf
Channel. As much as I like survivor`, I like the big break series better. My fav when it comes to “reality TV”. Although I haven’t played much over the last 2 years I have been an avid golfer for 35 years, I love the game so there is an bias towards a reality series on golf or rather concerning the ability to play golf…besides you stay or lave on the basis of hitting the shot you have to hit when you have to hit it…no getting voted off the “island” because you’re a threat…it’s down to can you produce when you have to. Paul vs. Guy…a win/win as far as I was concerned…both had show through the whole series that they had game, that they could produce when the chips were down…and Paul won one up…never trailed but a great match…and as much enjoyment to watch the 2nd time as it was the first…

Work was well work…and quite typical of the last day before a 3-day weekend… morning went pretty smooth…had a load with 2 drops in Nogales Az. And one in San Diego…I had hoped to ship it all from the satellite warehouse but the transfer hadn’t moved so had to split load between the factory and warehouse but it went smooth none the less. And then as always happens with a 3 day weekend production or customer services decides…”oh my god”…we have to get this order(s) out today…well I did everything that I needed to do to make it happen…and it didn’t…production just didn’t get me the parts needed before UPS showed up…

But the stress and the fact that I worked my tail off this PM (unfortunately to no avail) left me pretty well spent by days end. I had intended to clean up my Christmas shopping tonight…okay…okay…to start and finish said Christmas shopping tonight…but just didn’t have the desire or the energy to even consider the task…so it’s tomorrow or never…although the bulk is putting checks into cards…

No comments:

Post a Comment