Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Friday, December 2, 2005

Work didn’t go to bad today but due to a computer problem mid-afternoon, I really didn’t get a jump on month end inventory. I was hoping that I could be done in a couple of hours tomorrow morning, because I have to be at the concert sight by 2:15, second concert is at 3 tomorrow afternoon.

Tonight’s concert went pretty well, but could have been better, I few little mistakes here and there, nothing major but …

One of the other tenors asked me how I thought it went, and I said not bad but a few mistakes, the said oh you noticed (probably think I had heard a few of their own), to which I replied of course I noticed them, I made them…

No comments:

Post a Comment