Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, December 3, 2005

I had to work this morning finishing up month end numbers and the month end inventory that I got nowhere near yesterday. But made a deal with myself that regardless where I was at in respect to being done I was leaving at 11AM, as I needed to be at the concert site by 1:30 PM, and I needed to eat lunch and relax a little before hand. As luck would have it I had everything done by just before 11. Got take out, relaxed, and was on time ready to go.

Was a little fearful about today as I awoke this morning as a bass (which would be okay if I sang bass, but I sing tenor). By 11 I could tell from my speaking voice that I was once again a tenor, did I few warm ups and all the notes I needed where there, I just couldn’t tell how many I had (hehe). So took it very easy until concert time. Performance today went much better then last night, that’s not to say that last night didn’t go well, just that today’s went better. Nearly packed house with one more to go tomorrow, and that one is already sold out. We are having an “after-glow” party tomorrow afternoon, and that should be a blast.

(if you have no idea what this is about read a few of the previous entries, trollie sings tenor with the local choral society and we are presenting the Christmas Messiah this year…..)

No comments:

Post a Comment