Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, December 24, 2005

I am way past any time I usually stay up, but I have no need for an alarm clock tomorrow, I have things to do but no time frame to do them in. it’s a luxury that I’m willing to spend. And revel in…no time frame…no it’s got to be done by x: xx…a luxury… an opportunity I rarely have…I live a life that is totally and completely controlled by what time is it now…how much do I absolutely have to accomplish before x o’clock…rush here…rush there…do this right now…I rarely have time that I can just say…it’s mine…lets waste it

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Trollie!

    Hope you are able to enjoy the day, and do as little or as much as you feel like doing!

    May your cats find you worthy of their love affection and charm!

    May your Christmas be filled with all that makes you feel warm and fuzzy :)

    ReplyDelete