Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, December 24, 2005

A first for me, I have “known” Sub Wolf for the last couple of years, if you can really say that you known anyone that you’ve met on the Internet. He is one of the players and coders on Blogshares, and I have “talked” with him through the forums or #blogshares many times. Well we were chatting on the irc channel and somehow or other I gave him my telephone # and we had a nice chat on the phone for about an hour. It’s

the first time I have actually ever talked to or actually met anyone I know on line…anyways I’m up way too late…check that I need to be no where early tomorrow…no alarm clock…so maybe it’s not way to late

1 comment: