Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Sunday, December 4, 2005

The only responsibility I had at church this morning was to teach an adult Christian Ed. Class, so I slept in, taught the class and got some rest before the last of the choral concerts, which was this afternoon. Concert went quite well, a packed house, although I struggled a little with a voice that was way under 100%, but considering hammering on it for 4 straight days, I should be expected that it would not be in tip-top condition.

They had a catered party for us after, but I stayed just briefly, was too tired to really get involved, and as I had parked at one of the satellite lots, and was way to tired to hoof 4 blocks wanted to make sure I caught the last shuttle bus, which I did, barely.

As tired as I am and as glad as I am that that grind is over, I will miss it until next year. Or maybe until early winter, we used to do both a spring and a Christmas concert, but have not done the spring one for the last couple of years. But there is some talk about doing a spring concert so lets hope that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment