Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, December 29, 2005

The work day actually ran pretty smooth, the only chink in it was the transfer ran way too late for me to do anything about it, and if the Georgia load comes to early tomorrow it could present a problem, I really hate stripping one trailer in order to load another…especially when I have to load from both houses to begin with. But as out of it as I was all day I really never noticed that the day ran smooth until I looked back at it in retrospect.

Did some grocery shopping tonight despite pay day is not until the morrow as I have to work late tomorrow won’t get a chance to cash check until Saturday or maybe Tuesday of next week…and didn’t really check the pantry when I made my list and really needed a few things I’m down on…dang…(mental note: check supply of basic food stuffs before embarking on grocery shopping). On the other hand I did remember cat food so all is well…on the cat front anyways.

So anyways was way off form today…slept lousy last night…the longest I slept at anyone stretch was maybe 2 hours…combination of many reasons…not the least of which was cats who were lonely…got just a tad of freezing rain overnight…just enough to put a glaze on everything and make things extremely slippery…and then had fairly dense fog all morning…fog normally doesn’t bother me, in fact provided I don’t have to drive in it I find it kind of sexy…but fog on a winter day is just flat weird…

I watched a replay of the ‘cuse vs. towson b-ball game tonight…a decent game and a ‘cuse win…but was bored and little on…

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment