Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Monday, December 26, 2005

This has been a good day, a stress free day, a day I needed…I did a bit shopping today…got some things I needed and some things I didn’t need but wanted… among some food stuffs (which I wanted, not needed) I got a horseshoe shaped neck pillow…I have been having some back problems recently…if by recently you consider 45 years recent…I developed a curve spine in my early teens and have been prone to back pain since then…well I saw this neat neck pillow…alright it’s not going to cure nothing physically but it has been over a brief period so far some relief… okay so my I’ve convinced myself I feel better…big deal…

I needed the three days off…Christmas was well Christmas…

The family time was nice but frankly the three days off were more important…I’m getting older and more cynical then I ever was ( which is not to say that I have never been a world class cynic…I was born cynically ) but the time off from work means more to me then anything…I’m tired…I’m stressed…and I needed the extra day…heck I needed the extra two days…

No comments:

Post a Comment