Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Physically I’m exhausted, but mentally my mind is in a whirl, it has been a common problem as of late, the body wishes repose, sleep, and rest and the mind refuses to comply. Have been listening to classic FM tonight on a web cast, but the question is why…

It’s WCNY out of the ‘Cuse, with translator WJNY in old Watertown, the question is why am I listening over the web with my poor computer speakers when I could be listening to the over air telecast on my cd/radio thingy which has much better sound …answer…I don’t know where the remote is and I’m to lazy to “tune” it manually…(oh if interested the link to the web cast is over in the right sidebar).

No comments:

Post a Comment