Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I got sympathy card yesterday from a totally unexpected source…someone who I never would expected one from but if I had really thought about it …considered the individual…I should have expected that if they knew…they would have done what they did…thanks LR you made my day…the lady in question directs the choral group I sing with…

I got a call tonight from an old friend…I’ve know BC for almost 40 years…he apologized for not being there for me but he found out too late to attend…we talked for a couple of hours…on every conceivable topic…and do to that and the above I’m feeling fine…

No comments:

Post a Comment