Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Saturday, June 3, 2006

Today was totally screwed up…even though it was a month end Saturday I figured I could get out of work in 2 hours tops…well 3 hours later…plus I had a bunch of yard work to do and it rained all day…so did the grocery shopping I had planned to do tomorrow after church and hopefully I can do the yard work tomorrow…

Got take out for lunch because by the time I did the errands and the bill paying et al it was nearly 1 PM and just wanted to eat…chilled this afternoon and had a nice salad for dinner…still not really late but the damp weather is wearing me down an may just call it an early night…

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment