Watertown, NY, USA . "Public Square" (vintage, date unknown) but the monument is honoring veterans of the American Civil War so the date of the image is late 1800s

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Today is today; tomorrow is tomorrow…and then weekend…I actually get a two day week end this week…but no sleep in day…need to be at the venue for the golf outing I’m playing in Saturday morning at 7:30 AM…and worship team run through at 8 AM Sunday…I would love a life where I could sleep until I awoke and then started my day…I hate the character then invented the alarm clock and bosses that think that if I don’t get to my appointed job at the appointed time I am a bad person…screw that attitude…

(The mad one takes a deep breath…tries very hard to deal with the world as it is…and fails)…

I have come to the conclusion that it is very difficult if not impossible to soar with the eagles when you work with a bunch of turkeys…

Must to bed

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment